VoceChat is a secure chat software that supports independent deployment.
The data is completely controlled by the user.
It supports the whole process of encrypted transmission and can be burned immediately after reading.
The function is inspired by products and specifications such as
VoceChat server is the smallest, stablest and most efficient independent chat server on today's market.
We believe that the way to live up to the true meaning of the decentralization ideal of Web 3.0 is through de-platformization. Through personalized computing and personalized storage, individuals and organizations can have their own platforms on their own cloud server. Therefore, Vocechat is created and positioned as a social collaboration program that can be easily deployed on the private cloud by any parties.
|Server:||Rust||vocechat-server||Yes||Server Supports Linux, Windows, Arm32/64|
|Server Image:||Docker, Shell||docker image||Non-commercial||Supports platforms: Linux, Arm64|
|Client:||Flutter||vocechat-client||Yes||Client supports Android and IOS platforms|
|Web:||React||vocechat-web||Yes||Web App, integrated management|
|Enterprise SDK:||API+SDK||contact us||No||Chat and video SDK that can be intergrated into your product easily, the SDK will be privately hosted at the server your designate.|
Feature List & Roadmap
- DM & Group Chating / 2021-Q4
- Reply, @ to mention a person / 2021-Q4
- Images and large files transmission / 2021-Q4
- Pin / 2022-Q1
- Forward / 2022-Q1
- Favorate / 2022-Q1
- Burn after reading / 2022-Q2
- Voice / 2022-Q3 (Enterprise Version, with Agora.io)
- Video / 2022-Q3 (Enterprise Version, with Agora.io)
- Webhook+Bot / 2022-Q4
- Personal AI Bot (Paid Version, with OpenAI)
- Discord & Slack bridges for data backup(Paid Version, with bridger.chat)
Our server: privoce.voce.chat